- 2014 Mosquito Spraying Dates -- 2014 Mosquito Spraying Dates are set for
May 28, June 11 & 25, July 2nd, 9th, &
23rd, and August 6th & 20th.
- Thank You for Fireworks Donations -- Check out the list of the generous people
who helped make our summer fireworks
- Street Lights -- If your street light is out, contact a board member and they will report it.
- Docks with bad wiring prove deadly at Lake of the Ozarks -- It's up to dock owners to be sure their docks are safe.
- Weather Alerts -- Re-register for weather alert at the Polk County website or call the Sheriff’s office.
- EMERGENCY WEATHER NOTICES -- To those that signed up for emergency weather notices from Polk County -- their system is being updated. Notices will not be sent for at least a month. When the system is up again, you will have to re-register. It will be posted on the website where and when you can re-register.
- Outlet Dam Repaired -- The outlet dam has been repaired. The MILD board would like to thank Polk County Commissioner Craig Buness for his help. They would also like to thank Rich Sanders of the Polk County Highway Department for his help and for getting the job done so quickly.
- Attention Maple Lake residents -- Attention Maple Lake resident
- Save on a subscription to "Cabin Life" -- The publishers of "Cabin Life" are offering a special discounted subscription rate to Maple Lake District members. Click for more details.
- Golf Cart Permits Available -- Download your golf cart permit application here.
- Boat and Water Struture Permit Guidelines -- Download the permit application for off-shore structures here.
- Maple Lake Maintenance -- Your Maple Lake Assessment fees pay for the street lights, mosquito spraying and the operation of the aeration system.
- Water Testing
-- Water testing will be done by board members and results can be found online.
- Personal Watercraft Laws
-- Be safe this summer and follow personal watercraft laws.
- Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers! -- Aquatic hitchhikers can spread in many ways such as on aquatic plants, on recreational equipment, and in water. Fortunately, there are a few simple actions you can take to prevent them from spreading.
- Meeting Minutes Available Online -- View minutes of past Maple Lake Improvement District meetings, and the agenda for upcoming meetings,
- Has Your Mailing Address Changed? -- Let us know so we can update our records.
- Maple Lake Historical Ice-Out Dates -- Have you ever wondered when the ice went out on Maple Lake one, two or even thirty years ago? Now you'll know!
- Pest Control --